Don’t do it.
So I recognize I live in Spokane, Washington which basically qualifies me as hick from the sticks. Take whatever I say and decide what you think. However, in this instance, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. The ONLY scenario where I would suggest that you buy lingerie is for YOUR birthday. That’s it. And even then, I’d go with a giftcard. What if she doesn’t like the style or color you bought? Even worse, what if it’s too small?! This is dangerous territory so stay far away my friends.
According to a recent survey of women, here’s why buying lingerie is bad. These are actual responses.
- You bought it, you wear it
- If by lingerie you mean wine…
- This is a present for you not me
- How long were you in there shopping, perv?
- I’d rather spend the money on shoes
- Only if I can buy something for you to wear
- There better be a gift-receipt
There you have it guys. Proceed with caution…straight to the candy and roses section.